buy modafinil usa Some people call it being careful and well calculated, yet hesitation can become more of a vice than a virtue. Being indecisive is a major setback to goals and achievements. To be or not to be can steal the moment from a person. Some opportunities come once in a lifetime, and when they are gone, they can never be recaptured. Hesitation and procrastination are family members. Sometimes, these two can be mixed up, creating confusion about the right way to deal with the problem.
Hesitation has to do with being unable to take that necessary step and being unable to cross the line at the right time. It may be due to fear, confusion, and trust issues. The traffic light of life turns from green to amber and then red, you have to do what is necessary at a particular time, to avoid confusion or complete disaster. What then is the solution? The following guidelines will empower you:
buy priligy 60mg 1. Life is and will always be a risk.
2. Be a risk taker, and don’t ever be afraid to fail.
3. Confidence will enhance your ability to take right and prompt decisions.
4. Eschew fear. There is nothing to fear except fear itself.
5. Be bold, be confident, be a line crosser.
6. Always expect a good outcome and you will attract one.
7. Have faith in your inner compass which dwells in you. It will never lead you astray, but bring you to the expected destination.
So you’ve decided to start eating healthy, Great ! Adding these three simple nutrient-dense foods to your diet will help keep you on a path to better health.
This buttery fruit is not just delicious, but also loaded with anti-oxidants and healthy fats. Known to bring down cholesterol levels significantly Avocados are packed with monounsaturated fats which help fight heart disease and combat harmful cholesterol. Although they are known as a high calorie food, Avocados boast a number of health benefits from its vitamin contents to its skin rejuvenating benefits, this fruit is a healthy part of any diet.
A rich source of Omega-3 and Vitamin D, Salmon has been shown to combat deficiencies linked to diseases such as Cancer and Multiple Sclerosis. Many Americans suffer from Vitamin D deficiency, Salmon has been shown to contain enough Vitamin D for one day. A salmon rich diet high in Omega – 3 fatty acids has many benefits, but one of the most important is its ability to keep the Brain and Heart healthy!
You can pop them all day long, they keep you full, they’re healthy and help prevent cravings. Nuts are always a good choice when you find yourself hungry and in need of a light snack. Although nuts are a healthy alternative, make sure to consume them in moderation and always choose organic nuts!
Getting a deeper sleep has many physical and mental health benefits including an improved immune system response and memory. A sleep deprived person is more susceptible to health problems and does not function to the best of his or her ability. A good sleep hygiene can make a huge difference
Although it may seem elusive to many, a deep sleep can be achieved with three simple steps:
- Exercise: Physical exertion produces numerous effects that help improve your ability to fall asleep and stay asleep. Whether it’s a short walk or light aerobic exercise, such as cycling, you can improve your quality of sleep in as little as 10 minutes.
- Calm your mind: Sleep is interrupted easily when you’re worried. A restless mind can easily keep you from feeling relaxed and easing into a good night’s sleep. One quick tip to calm your mind before bed is to empty your thoughts on paper before bed, this helps clear the mind and releases you from any bedtime anxiety.
- Turn off the Screen: Yes all of them. Cellphones, Tablets, T.V’s. Electronics increase brain activity which is the exact opposite of what you should be experiencing before bed. These activities make the body tense and stressed, increasing cortisol, a stress hormone that works against the bodies ability to fall asleep. The best way to avoid this is to turn of all electronic devices, especially in the bedroom.
Green Tea is regarded as one of the healthiest drinks on the planet due to the effect of it’s antioxidants and powerful nutrients on the body. Besides lowering the risk of cancer with its ability to flush out unhealthy oxidants from the body, it also helps control weight gain. Here are some great health benefits of Green Tea.
- Polyphenols in green tea help reduce the buildup of radicals in the body that lead to arthritis, decline in mental health, heart disease and weight. Polyphenos have a dynamic way of seeking out free radicals and protecting cells from damage.
- Green tea is regarded as an ideal fat reducing supplement as it increases body’s metabolic rate and energy levels. Studies suggest that the caffeine and flavonoids in green tea help increase the body’s metabolic rate and improve insulin activity in the body. A great way to take advantage of green teas fat burning capabilities is to drink green tea with meals. Studies have shown tea extract interferes with the body’s ability to absorb carbs while increasing heat and calorie burning properties.
- Antioxidants in green tea reduce the risk of developing breast and prostate cancer by up to 22 percent. Chemicals in green tea inhibit the proteins in cancer that promote cell growth and migration. Green tea may one day become a possible alternative to chemotherapy without all the negative side effects..
- Green tea improves brain function and protects it from natural degeneration that happens in old age. Studies have shown that catechin present in green tea protects brain neurons and lowers risk of diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
You’ve made the smart choice of not skipping breakfast, but what if you’re consuming foods that aren’t helping you with your fitness goals, energy level or mood. Here are three foods you should avoid and not eat for breakfast:
Muffins- These tiny cakes are loaded with sugar, white flour, butter and oil – most things that lead to weight gain. Ever notice how greasy the packaging of a muffin looks? That’s because almost half the calories are from fat. A medium sized blueberry muffin can have as much or more calories than a McDonald’s Sausage McMuffin. Muffins come loaded which sugar typically jumps start your body with huge spikes of energy but eventually leads to a crash that forces you to eat more
Cereals – Yes cereals too, They spike your blood sugar level quickly, but ever notice how you suddenly feel drained by mid-morning? For years we’ve been told cereal’s are a healthy way to start your day. Don’t be fooled! Outside of the huge amounts of sugar in Cereal, the entire process of creating these magical flakes is questionable. Much of the natural vitamins and in the grains typically don’t make it to the final product after processing. To compensate, manufacturers will add fiber and synthetic ingredients to the final product, making this one of the worst choices to start your day with.
Smoothie – Not all smoothies are made equal. It’s all about the ingredients you’re adding to your smoothie. Most store bought smoothies are nothing more that sugar flavored water. A typical store bought smoothie consists of three main ingredients, sweetened fruit juice, sugary frozen yogurt and processed fruits. To ensure you’re getting the most, or what you want out of your morning smoothie, try making your own!
Here’s a quick recipe for a healthy green smoothie
- 1 cup spinach, fresh
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¾ cups strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 banana
Now that you’ve eliminated these foods from your breakfast routine, you’re ready to start your day off right with a healthy meal. Happy eating!
There is an adage that defines a friend in need as a friend in deed. Another one says “What are friends for?” The idea behind all these sayings bother on how friendship is defined by an individual; True friendship has to do with mutual trust and respect, which allows one or more people to support each other and their honorable causes. Friends must be accountable to friends in aspects of life that will promote wellness, peace and stability. How about making sure that your friend is on a good diet or even encouraging your buddy to go to the gym and shed some unholy fat? It is always amazing to see a group of friends that look so happy yet disconnected in body mass! There is somebody well toned with perfect abs, whilst another is panting and breathing so hard. If we love our friends so much, we must be willing to preserve their lives and have them around till old age. When we fear so much to hurt our friends by telling them, its time to shed some weight and hit the gym, we end up hurting ourselves when they fall sick and sometimes have to go through painful and life threatening medical procedures. It is time to be your brother or sister’s keeper, Lets work it out, together.
Quinoa: Grain-like; origin is ancient Andean. It’s called “Chsaya Mama”, meaning mother of all grains by the Incas tribe. High in protein, it’s a wonderful choice for vegetarians and vegans. Quinoa is a great source of fiber. It’s high in magnesium, iron and phosphorus. It is also gluten free with a balanced set of amino acids. Wash off and rinse grains to remove the saponin (soapy cover), pressure cook until soft and mushy. Quinoa can be used as a cereal for breakfast. Add milk, honey with blueberries / strawberries or almonds to compliment. It’s a good nutritional alternative to white rice or couscous.
Simply put confidence is focusing and believing in your ability rather than disability. It is all about self-esteem. The journey however starts in the mind. Your mind mirrors how you see yourself. If you think of yourself as a giant you will act as a giant, like wise if you see yourself as an ant, helpless and insignificant, you will exhibit characteristics of weakness. When you think success, you will succeed. Think failure, and you will fail woefully. “As a man thinks so is he.” How then can you redeem your confidence?
1. Change your thought process from negativity to positivity.
2. Know that who you are will totally depend on images established in your mind’s lens.
3. Never apologize for being that unique being, you are called to be.
4. Any contrary perception of who you are is an illusion.
5. Partner with higher consciousness for strength.