Simply put confidence is focusing and believing in your ability rather than disability. It is all about self-esteem. The journey however starts in the mind. Your mind mirrors how you see yourself. If you think of yourself as a giant you will act as a giant, like wise if you see yourself as an ant, helpless and insignificant, you will exhibit characteristics of weakness. When you think success, you will succeed. Think failure, and you will fail woefully. “As a man thinks so is he.” How then can you redeem your confidence?
1. Change your thought process from negativity to positivity.
2. Know that who you are will totally depend on images established in your mind’s lens.
3. Never apologize for being that unique being, you are called to be.
4. Any contrary perception of who you are is an illusion.
5. Partner with higher consciousness for strength.